- Responsible for all aspects of the sales process: prospecting & lead generation, cold calling, client meetings & presentations, technical demonstration
- 80% dedicated to business development generating new sales and business opportunities
- 20% dedicated to maintaining relationships with existing clients and increasing sales
- Minimum of 5+ years of outside sales experience with industrial products
- Demonstrated track record of being a top performer and to exceed all quotas and goals
- Customer-oriented and have a very strong selling approach
- Independently establishes call plans and customer follow up strategies in order to meet or exceed targets for sales quotas, and other metrics as deemed by management.
- You have good tenure with previous employers – job hoppers will not be considered
- Polished, articulate, and can interact with a variety of different decision makers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a diverse range of customers and decision makers.
- Computer experience including: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Competitive base salary, commissions and bonus
- Health benefits
- Car allowance
Status : Permanent - Full time
Market : Ontario market
Moyen(s) de communication :
- télécopieur : 514-374-4231
- courriel (courrier électronique) : email@example.com
Vulcan Hoist is a dynamic company specialized in manufacturing and distributing industrial hoisting equipment. We are the only Canadian manufacturer of electric chain hoists, trolleys and winches. In addition to offering a full range of manual products including chain hoists, trolleys, ratchet pullers, lifting clamps and beam clamps, we provide maintenance, repair, testing, certification and rental services for lifting equipment.