- 0.25T to 0.5T capacities
- 2-year warranty
- Meets ASME B30.21
- Complete nameplate with serial number
- 150% test load
- Testing and inspection certificate included
Configure your product !Configure your ratchet puller
A technologically advanced, compact, light and sturdy lifting equipment
Easy to handle
- Top and bottom hooks rotate 360 degrees
- Ultra-short 360-degree handle rotation
- Ultra-robust fork-type cast-steel safety latch
- Zinc-plated grade 100 chain
5-gear and 2-catch gear reduction system for superior performance. Most 250 kg ratchet pullers only use 2 gears and 1 catch.
4 links load sprocket for better performance and stability.
Main parts and gears are made of heat-treated alloy steel and cover made of aluminium alloy steel .
Moving parts coated with high-performance Li-MoS2 (molybdenum disulfite) grease for optimal use in high & low temperature environments.
|Safe working load||
Test load 150%
|Standard lift||Nb. of
|Pulling effort||Net weight||Chain|
|XPU0.25T||0.25||550||825||5||1||200||3.1||3.2 x 9|
|XPU0.5T||0.5||1 100||1 650||5||1||240||5.5||4.3 x 9|